We love kids!
Our kids are not just the future of the church, they’re a valued part of our church family right now. Our goal is to reach kids on their level with the love of Jesus and help them build a lasting relationship with Him.
HOW WE DO OUR SUNDAY MINISTRY FOR KIDS
- 1 -
If your child has never been a part of our program, please take the time to fill out the ID/Info cards provided near the Mission Kids Welcome Sign.
- 2 -
We ask that you keep your kids in your care until Mission Kids begins. MKids leaders will meet the kids in the back of the room at the end of the song service and escort them to their program.
- 3 -
As the main service closes, all children are brought back into the main service and returned to your care.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Mission Kids is designed for children 2 years old through the 5th grade.
• We LOVE babies too!! Since we are not yet able to provide nursery care, we have an area in the back of the main room especially set up for moms and dads to care for babies while still enjoying the service.
• We do background checks on all adult leaders.
• We always have more than one leader with the kids.
• We do our best to keep surfaces clean and provide a healthy and safe environment.
• We ask that any child that isn’t feeling well please remain in your care.
Please feel free to ask questions of our MKids Leaders.
We exist to pursue the heart of God and make much of His name. Our goal is to creatively worship Jesus by giving our voices and talents in honor of who Jesus is and the great things He’s done.
We hope that you join us each Sunday morning as we enjoy the presence of God and make much of Jesus.
Doing Life Together
We believe that “You Can’t Do This Alone.”
That means we are a people NOT a person walking with God alone. We were called to be a part of a “Family.” The Bible is written to the “People” of God, NOT the “Person” of God. And the Bible clearly says that Jesus died for His “Bride,” the church.
In addition to our regular Sunday morning meeting we spend time together. On the 4th Sunday night of every month we have an all church community dinner. Usually, it’s Carne Asada tacos, amazing sides and desserts. It’s all about the people of our church coming together to be “A People.” If you’ve never been in this type of environment, we want to encourage you to make this your next step. It’s a huge part of the way God designed us… To be in His family.